Translation and Localization Services
Translation from/into foreign languages; editing and printing of advertising circulars, booklets, catalogues, and other materials;
- Internationalization from/into foreign languages of software.
- Notarization of translated documents (legalization of the translator's signature) means certification of the translated material to be followed by legalization or apostille, or else to be submitted to authorities.
- Interpretation Fonetix Translation provides simultaneous interpretation and consecutive translation services in Moscow and surrounding areas.
- Text Layout, in the typography industry, means arrangement of text on newspaper, magazine, or book pages of a pre-defined size, with the composition of lines, titles, illustrations, etc. in compliance with the formatting or design.
- Website Localization from/into foreign languages ;
- Translation and dubbing of multimedia applications and audio/video materials;
- Localization from/into foreign languages of presentation slides in the PowerPoint format;
- CD-ROM Production for technical translation projects in the PDF format with structure and navigation;
- Get a Quote To get a price quote on your translation project. Upon receipt of your document, our project manager will assess it and get back to you with a quote on price and schedule;
Fonetix is proud to be a member of these organizations: